This Study Jams! The Ocean Floor interactive also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Under the sea, the geography is as varied as it is on land! Young oceanographers find out about continental shelves, abyssal plains, seamounts, trenches, and mid-ocean ridges by viewing and reading the eight high-quality slides. Then they can reinforce what they learn by taking a seven-question quiz.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
Colorful photographs and neat artistic maps make up the slides
- A Test Yourself quiz is available for immediate feedback
- Slides move and background music plays for added interest
- Vocabulary list is limited to two terms; consider adding seamount, abyssal plain, trench, mid-ocean ridge and continental shelf to the list