This Study Jams! The Moon interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Take your class to the moon and back with this compact slide show. A mix of computer-generated images and photographs are supported by explanatory text. Observers learn about the moon's movements, its physical features, and its phases. Show the slides as a visual aid and notetaking guide for your lesson about the moon. Afterward, give your class the website so they can review and take the embedded comprehension quiz as homework.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a well-rounded overview of the moon ideal for upper-elementary astronomers
- Can be used to address Next Generation Science Standards
- Interactive features include a Test Yourself comprehension quiz and vocabulary terms that can be defined by clicking on them or printing them out