This Study Jams! Subtraction with Regrouping interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Learning how to regroup when subtracting numbers can be challenging and requires a solid understanding of place value. Walk your class through the steps with a clear and explicit presentation that addresses standard regrouping and regrouping across zeros. Includes practice problems, key vocabulary, and a short assessment to use as you develop the skills of your young mathematicians.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes real-life applications for subtraction that are relatable to students
- Explains the the process of regrouping in terms of place value
- Allows teachers to move through the presentation at their own pace