This Study Jams! Severe Storms interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Tornadoes and hurricanes and blizzards, oh my! Severe storms are always occurring somewhere on the planet. By reading through these slides, learners discover the characteristics of each type. Have them do this as homework and then take the Test Yourself quiz and print out their results to turn in the next day.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Fabulous photos and a satellite image hold viewers' interest
- Print out the slide set to have as a reference
- The publisher has links to resources on clouds, precipitation, weather, climate, air masses, and weather instruments