This Study Jams! Seasons interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Use this during the season of teaching about the seasons! As Earth revolves around the sun, its tilt causes the weather to change. The graphics in this presentation show how Earth's position in space has an effect on the angle of insolation, which results in different temperatures. One way to use this would be to have learners view the slides as homework, take notes, test themselves with the quiz, and print out their results.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Adaptable to Next Generation Science Standards for fifth grade and middle school
- A printable copy of slides and text can be given to students who miss an in-class presentation
- Comes with an interactive quiz and vocabulary definitions