This Study Jams! Renewable Fuels interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
A single slide introduces each of the following renewable energy sources: hydroelectric, wind, geothermal, solar, tidal, and biomass. This provides a succinct overview that you can use as a visual aid when you first introduce alternative fuels to your class. As homework, they can visit the website themselves to review and then take the included quiz.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Touches on all types of renewable energy, including biofuels
- A scored Test Yourself quiz can be taken to assess learning
- The key vocabulary terms do not seem to be the most relevant; consider adding one from each slide to the list