This Study Jams! Newton's Second Law: Acceleration interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Become a pinball wizard by understanding acceleration. Mia and Sam define acceleration for the audience and touch on the property of inertia. Get your physical science class up to speed by showing this little video, reviewing the included vocabulary, and then assessing comprehension with the Test Yourself quiz that also can be found on the webpage.
- Hip characters playing pinball make the topic relatable to teens
- Multiple choice quiz, key vocabulary definitions, and links to related resources are embedded into the webpage
- Lays a foundation for Next Generation Science Standards in physical science
- The mention of inertia can be a little confusing if your class doesn't have a solid understanding of it prior to viewing