This Study Jams! Find Probability interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Sam bought tickets for a school raffle and wants to know if he has a good chance of winning. Help him find out with this step-by-step presentation on basic probability. Examples clearly model how to find the probability of simple events while addressing the special situations of impossible, certain, and equally likely outcomes. Watch the video as a whole class and work through the guided practice problems together, or assign this resource as an independent learning activity to complement regular math instruction.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a brief, seven question assessment on probability
- Presentation slides and Try It! questions are printable
- Assumes a prior understanding of percents and equivalent fractions