This Study Jams! Compare Money Amounts interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Elementary money makers are walked through five steps to compare two different amounts. RJ speaks slowly as animations display his explanations. He compares the price of a New York magnet to the amount of money his cousin has on hand to see if she can afford the souvenir. Additional examples and practice problems follow.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Meets mathematics standards for fourth grade Common Core
- Engaging and interactive online activity makes learning more impacting
- Attractive website and relatable narration