This Study Jams! + and - Without Regrouping interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Addition and subtraction are essential skills for all young mathematicians. Explain the step-by-step process with respect to place value using these real-world examples. Focus is on numbers in the tens, hundreds, and thousands, making this appropriate for second and third grade classes. Included assessment challenges learners with word problems involving a variety of contexts for addition and subtraction.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides very clear and explicit instructions for adding and subtracting multi-digit numbers
- Assessment includes the addition of three and four numbers
- Presentation allows for printing of step-by-step instructions and example problems