Help the class uncover the story of Frankenstein. Learners answer questions and complete activities to respond to the text Frankenstein as they read. Scholars learn new vocabulary, respond to personal and text-dependent questions, complete pre-reading thoughts, and fill in graphic organizers using information from their reading.
- Print and create portfolios for pupils to keep their work
- Research and discuss life in the eighteenth century
- Does not include the text Frankenstein
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes information about the author and background of the novel
- Identifies handouts by book chapters