This Strong Paper Structure activity & project also includes:
Paper is a lot stronger than you think. Scholars create newspaper structures that can hold the weight of several books. For the purpose of this activity, the designs must be eight inches tall to be considered complete.
3 Views 1 Download
- Consider administering the activity at the beginning of the school year to build teamwork skills
- Resource recommends that instructors make some samples to show the class
- Activity requires materials, such as newspapers, cardboard, tape, and books (or other heavy objects)
- Includes pictures in the instructions
- Describes engineering and science connections in the teacher guide