This Strategic Decision Making in the Pacific Scenarios activity & project also includes:
Individuals decide what they would do when faced with a difficult military decision that puts others' safety in jeopardy. The lesson also gives the real-life outcomes of the scenarios that occurred during World War II to give them a deeper understanding of what it was like to be in the military and how those decisions affected the outcome of the war.
- Lead a group discussion on what outcomes learners chose and why using the activity
- Use as a writing prompt for pupils in a lesson on military strategy during WWII
- The topic of warfare may not be suitable for all age groups
- Uses real situations from the war
- Activity requires few materials to complete