This Strategic Decision-Making in the Pacific lesson plan also includes:
Pivotal moments happened in the Pacific Theater during World War II. Some of these turning points were the result of quick decision making, while others were the result of long-term strategies. Scholars evaluate the decisions using videos and online resources, as well as worksheets, to help them think through the battle strategies.
- Lead a discussion to evaluate the decisions made during pivotal Pacific engagements during World War II
- Create a WebQuest for learners to complete using the resources
- Access to videos requires a free registration with the National World War II museum's website
- One part of the larger War in the Pacific series
- Activity involves pupil choice
- Resource develops argumentation skills