A great companion assignment to your class lesson about Stone Soup, this set of storybook pages help your class to recall the tale in their own book. Each page provides a line of the story and a picture for kids to color.
90 Views 40 Downloads
- Use after a class reading of Stone Soup
- Have kids act out the story before or after finishing the independent storybooks
- Print in portrait orientation to avoid cutting off the images
- Story is a little simplified, removing the central irony of the strangers' plan
- Pictures are cute and enable kids to visualize parts of the story
- Print templates allow you to change how the story is formatted; you can print four pages to a sheet, two pages to a sheet, or one page to a sheet