This Stoichiometry: Baking Soda and Vinegar Reactions lesson plan also includes:
Examine the concept of stoichiometry using common household products. Scholars perform chemical reactions and measure the reactants and products. They compare their measurements to predictions made from the chemical equations.
3 Views 1 Download
- Use a graphic organizer to record new vocabulary throughout the lesson
- Provide chemical equations to pupils without balancing them; ask them to determine the unbalanced equation
- Requires specific materials to complete the lab investigation
- Provides an advanced version to extend the lesson
- Teacher resources provide lesson guidance