This Stock Market assessment also includes:
Analyze trends in the stock market using histograms. Future economists use data presented in a histogram to find periods of greatest increase and decrease. They also draw conclusions about days that would be best to invest.
23 Views 24 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as a lesson opener to review the topic of histograms
- Provide an explanation of how the stock market works before presenting the task
- Pupils should have experience reading histograms and bar graphs
- Relates the concepts to a topic of interest for most upper-level high school students
- Presents questions with multiple correct solutions