This Stitching Quilts into Coordinate Geometry lesson plan also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Who knew quilting would be so mathematical? Introduce linear equations and graphing while working with the lines of pre-designed quilts. Use the parts of the design to calculate the slope of the linear segments. The project comes with several options of difficulty levels.
- Each worksheet has a different level of support, differentiate them based on abilities
- Individuals can create their own quilt pattern
- Some answers may vary depending on where you orient the graph on the coordinate plane
- Comes with teacher's guide