This Step Six: Real World Policies lesson plan also includes:
Sometimes it takes real-world examples to get concepts to click. Use the resource to instruct middle schoolers on the relevancy of public policy in today's world. Exercises include a 5W + H graphic organizer, class discussion, and homework activity.
- Differentiate for English learners by providing them with fill-in-the-blank graphic organizers
- May require a free account to access all materials
- Instructs you to print out and make copies of handouts for each individual learner
- Teaches scholars how to apply concepts to contemporary issues
- Includes answer keys
- May feel less relevant to some pupils because the resource focuses on specific states within the US