This Step Nine: Action Campaign lesson plan also includes:
It's time to take action! Learners strategize their action campaigns by using the resource and past brainstorming activities from the series that help them pinpoint problems in their communities. They use included templates to get the word out to the community through press releases, merchandise, and various online sources.
- Take more time with the project and assign every pupil to complete each template on their own
- Learners may need a free account to access all information
- The resource functions as the ninth and final installment in the series
- Teaches scholars important social media and Internet skills by using templates for platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Empowers your class to move their ideas forward in the local community
- Builds creative thinking skills