This Stem-and-Leaf Plots and Histograms: Digital Photography interactive also includes:
Cameras use histograms to communicate the exposure of a photograph. An interesting lesson uses this idea to help learners deepen their understanding of histograms. It highlights the skew of the graphs by showing under- and overexposed photos.
4 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Complete the interactive as a class to ask guiding questions and build understanding
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access the interactive
- Pupils must already have a strong understanding of histograms prior to the lesson
- Provides addition animation to explore the topic further
- Includes a link to important background information