This Statistics and Probability assessment also includes:
Quickly assess basic understandings of statistics and probability. The resource contains five quick tasks from the probability and statistics domain. The questions range from finding simple conditional probabilities to measures of center from frequency tables.
- Use the questions as exit tickets
- Lead a discussion about using frequency tables to find measures of center
- The class should be knowledgable about simplifying complex fractions
- Includes an answer key
- Each of the tasks is focused on a single skill
- The key for number two is incorrect