This Statistics workbook also includes:
Find the value in analyzing data values. Statistics is the focus in the fifth of seven installments of the 6th Grade Math series. Individuals learn to examine dot plots, histograms, and box plots by considering the shape, mean, median, mode, mean absolute deviation, and interquartile range.
- Apply the worksheets as part of an intervention session
- Learners should already have a basic understanding of data displays
- Some of the activities require materials, such as linking cubes
- Gives self-assessment rubrics for each section
- Each lesson includes a printable homework assignment