This Statistical Significance lesson plan also includes:
Our survey says ...! High school psychology scholars analyze how people create surveys. Three different scenarios help them discover the meaning behind statistical significance. Armed with new knowledge, novice psychologists uncover what it takes to avoid chance and error while gathering needed information.
- Divide the class into pairs to analyze the case study
- Walk the class through a practice example together before having them work case studies
- Lesson takes no longer than 45 minutes
- Plans the lesson out for instructors in detail
- Resource provides discussion questions to stimulate class participation
- Does not provide an answer key for the lesson questions