Looking for a complete go-to guide for the standard form of conics? This five-page packet does a nice job of connecting conics to prior knowledge of functions and transformations. Adapt the resource as Algebra II lesson plan notes, or distribute as a handout.
- Print out the sheet for learners who missed the lesson
- Remove the solved-out solutions and teacher notes to give to learners as a worksheet
- Presumes pupils are familiar with ellipses, hyperbolas, parabolas, and circles
- Includes step-by-step solutions
- Teacher notes are provided