Is leprechaun a common or proper noun? This is just one of the nouns that learners must identify as common or proper for this St. Patrick's Day-themed exercise.
154 Views 127 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use this on or around St. Patrick's Day, alongside other themed activities if desired
- Support learners by providing an image or example of each noun in the exercise
- Learners will need to already know what common and proper nouns are before completing this exercise; definitions for these noun types are not provided
- Handwriting lines are provided to support learners as they write their names on the page
- Includes a nice variety of common and proper nouns, the first of which is already identified as an example