This Spring Break Writing Planner graphic organizer also includes:
Welcome scholars back from spring break with a prewriting activity that challenges them to draft a narrative account of one event that took place over the long holiday.
18 Views 15 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Direct pupils to attach the worksheet to their interactive writing notebook or binder for easy access throughout the writing process
- Prior to assigning the worksheet, encourage learners to share their spring break memories with their peers
- Divide class members into small groups based on writing level, work on skills and offer support unique to each group's needs
- Requires copies—one page double-sided, or two pages single-sided
- Class members should be familiar with writing narrative essays
- Encourages learners to use five "great words"
- Writers stay organized and on task
- Majority of questions include lines to write dierctly on teh page