Why is the spin of a black hole important? Scholars explore spinning black holes and how they relate to momentum, matter, and mass. They investigate the different parameters that are used to measure black holes by understanding how they relate to physics concepts, making real-life connections by seeing how this knowledge helps explain other current discoveries.
- Use to hook pupils in introducing physics concepts such as Newton's laws
- Give as an extension activity for students interested in astronomy
- Requires scientific background knowledge in physics
- Contains interesting facts
- Includes attractive graphics as simulations