This Spinner Bingo assessment also includes:
Learners are in it to win it for a fun math activity! After comparing Bingo boards to figure out which one is most likely to win, individuals then determine the numbers to choose in order to create a board with the best chance of winning.
9 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- After completing the task, have classmates share their process with each other
- Change the numbers on the spinner so they are different on each one
- Some pupils may have difficulty organizing the data to determine the likelihood of the totals; provide a chart or table to help with organization
- Includes analyzed work with questions to ask the pupil
- Contains a scoring rubric for quicker grading