This Spheres and Cones assessment also includes:
Class members learn how to apply formulas for spheres and cones with a video that begins with a review of the formulas for surface area and volume of spheres and cones. Pupils use these formulas to solve problems on a worksheet.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign the problem set as homework
- Learners need to be able to apply the Pythagorean Theorem to find slant height
- Individuals should also be familiar with a frustum
- Includes some real-world problems
- Has some formatting issues, such as diagrams cutting off text and special characters (pi) not appearing correctly