Why can't mules have babies? Answer this—and other burning animal kingdom mysteries—with a short, sweet speciation video! Zoology scholars examine the ins and out of evolution, the role geography plays in inheritable traits, and, most of all, why dog-cat hybrids do not exist.
- Include the video in a lesson about animal species or natural selection
- Provide research time and ask individuals to search for hybrid species, such as zonkies
- Younger learners would benefit from some review of Darwin's theories before delving into speciation
- The content is very interesting and presented clearly
- Narrator makes use of cool example animals, which keeps viewers focused