This Space Travel Guide lesson plan also includes:
Neptune takes 164.8 Earth years to travel around the sun. In the fifth of 22 lessons, young scientists create a travel guide to a planet in our solar system. They provide tips for others on what to bring, what they see, and their favorite parts of the planet.
- Create a rubric, share with classes, and use to grade travel guides
- Have learners create a presentation to share their travel guides
- Assumes scholars possess knowledge about planets
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides illustrations for learners to fill in
- Requires little set up and only materials needed are copies of worksheets