Explain how to solve single variable inequalities with an instructive video. It includes equations with coefficients represented by variables. The video specifically aligns with Common Core, making it an ideal resource to ensure compliance with the standards.
- Create practice problems for learners to solve
- Video works best as a review of inequalities
- Turn down the volume before starting the video, as the intro music is louder than the rest of the video
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Reviews the sign change when multiplying or dividing by a negative number
- Video not particularly engaging or memorable