This Solve Equations video also includes:
Solutions for linear equations create solution sets. Pupils watch a video on solving multi-step linear equations. They then solve equations with variables on both sides of the equal sign, combining like terms and the distributive property. Scholars practice their skills of solving linear equations and writing the solutions as solution sets in the practice worksheet.
- Ask the class members to justify each of the steps when solving
- Assumes knowledge of solving one- and two-step linear equations
- Fits as the second segment in a six-part unit on solving equations
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Pauses to have students work an example before the instructor does
- Contains multiple worksheets for additional practice if needed