Multiply the chance of success with solving equations. Viewers of an educational video learn to solve a one-step equation by multiplying by the reciprocal. The equation in question is in the form ax = c/d.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the video to help the class review for a unit test or quiz
- Pupils should be familiar with reciprocals
- There is a separate video for equations of the form (a/b)x = c/d
- Shows two different ways to solve the same equation
- Organized presentation makes it easy to follow along with the narrator