How much is that jingling worth? Given information on the relative number of nickels and quarters, along with their total value, scholars learn to set up and solve a linear equation to find the actual number of each type of coin. A short video shows how to accomplish this task.
- Use the resource as part of a review
- Knowledge of solving linear equations is necessary
- Note that the resource only covers one example
- Lists the steps to writing and solving equations as an inset
- Models problem-solving strategies
- Narrator lacks enthusiasm