The rules related to solubility of salts are explained in a video that shows the solubility table that summarizes them and concludes with why this information is important to know.
7 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Print the solubility table for the class to use as a reference
- Attempt to dissolve as many salts as possible as a demonstration or experiment in class
- Requires prior knowledge of the meaning of solubility as well as knowledge of various salts and their properties
- Video is the 17th in a series of 21
- Provides a cue to pause the video and try solving questions on your own before moving on
- Offers a challenge of determining which salts are soluble in water