Have scientists considered that the sun heating up might be a cause of global warming? The sixth of seven videos on the factors that affect the climate explains and tests this theory. It includes data collected from satellites, weather balloons, and observations of the sun. Finally it concludes that each piece of data agrees with the others.
- Explore the graphs and research displayed in the video in greater depth
- Debate if researchers tested this hypothesis in enough ways; how many ways should the data be confirmed before reaching a conclusion?
- Relies on prior knowledge of the sun as a source of heat and energy
- Video controls allow teachers to slow it down to help those with processing disorders
- Displays many graphs with data proving the conclusion of scientists