This Socially Conscious Social Networking lesson plan also includes:
A powerful, award-winning video launches a lesson about socially conscious social networking. After watching the video and engaging in a full class discussion, individuals share their ideas about healthy social networking in a podcast or poster.
1 Collection 5 Views 2 Downloads
- Have pupils who choose the podcast option for the final assessment and share their work on the class or school website
- Display the advocacy posters in the classroom and around the school
- Have learners brainstorm a list of things they can do if being harassed or bullied online and post the list on the classroom wall
- Requires copies of the Social Networking Advocacy Campaign assignment sheet and rubric
- The two videos are entertaining, engaging, and educational