This Social Security Privatization handout & reference also includes:
- Student Reference
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Should Social Security be privatized, or is the government program fine just the way it is? Scholars read pro and con arguments and watch videos to learn more about the debate topic. Pupils also have an opportunity to interact with other viewers by submitting online comments to share their perspectives.
- Allow learners to explore the history of social security
- Have small groups discuss the following question: Why is Social Security important to me?
- Requires headphones for watching videos
- Research time may vary
- Contains an in-depth history of privatizing social security
- Provides source biographies and footnotes