This Soccer Snacks worksheet also includes:
Make the cookies healthy. The assessment task asks pupils to determine the number of cookies they could make based on a given amount of ingredients. Given two sugar substitutes, learners determine which substitute would be better and provide an explanation. The task is the eighth in a series of nine assessments.
- Have class members bring in recipes from home
- Create opportunities during instruction for the class to be involved in mathematical discussion and justifications
- Individuals should be familiar with drawing diagrams to represent division
- Includes a description of the SBAC assessment claim the task addresses
- Contains a scoring rubric for consistent grading