This So Much to Do, So Little Time: How Do I Tie All of the Loose Ends Together? lesson plan also includes:
How do people manage to get everything done when there are so few hours in a day? Scholars explore the question as they participate in small group discussions about time management. They construct a daily schedule and complete a worksheet to assess their time management skills of how to make the most out of each day.
- Invite volunteers to share something they would do if they had an extra three hours every day
- Follow up with students at a later date to problem solve any existing challenges in managing their time
- Second lesson from a three-part TEAMS unit
- Order matters
- Includes measurable learning objectives
- Provides a teacher or counselor script to help guide the lesson