This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: High School Math – Target O assessment also includes:
Trigger an increased understanding of trigonometry. Young mathematicians answer a set of questions that require finding trigonometric ratios using similarity and solving real-world problems involving trigonometry. The questions all come from the high school SBAC Claim 1 Target O item specifications document.
- Use the resource as part of a review session
- Scholars must be familiar with trigonometric ratios
- Experience with similarity is necessary
- Presentation is part of the Claim 1 Item Slide Show series
- PowerPoint presentation is conducive to a whole-group discussion
- Includes answers for all questions