This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: High School Math – Target B assessment also includes:
There are only two options to consider: rational or irrational. Pupils review rational and irrational numbers by answering a set of eight questions provided in a PowerPoint presentation. Part of larger Claim 1 Item Slide Show series, the questions are all sample items from the high school SBAC Claim 1 Target B item specifications.
- Use the questions as part of a quiz
- Learners must have experience with rational and irrational numbers
- Familiarity with technology-enhanced item types, such as hotspot and matching tables, is beneficial
- Professional-looking PowerPoint slides
- Includes different question types
- Answer slides do not account for all possible solutions