This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: 7th Grade Math – Target F assessment also includes:
Sometimes it's how you ask the question that counts. The sixth installment of nine from the Smarter Balanced Claim 1 Slideshow series presents a set of 13 questions to assess understanding of angle relationships as well as area and volume. Learners use their knowledge of the concepts to answer the questions, showing how deep their understanding reaches.
- Combine these with items from others in the Smarter Balanced Slide Show series for an all-encompassing review
- Model how to approach the questions to your classes
- Ensure pupils know how to read geometric notation prior to the lesson
- Includes a variety of questions from different types of angle relationships
- Uses strong mathematical vocabulary