This Smarter Balanced Sample Items: 6th Grade Math – Target E assessment also includes:
When US citizens travel throughout the world, they often need to know how to convert temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Young mathematicians practice applying the formula as well as other algebraic equations as part of a presentation from Grade 6 Claim 1 Item Slide Shows. Nine questions covering a variety of basic skills allow for review and reinforcement.
- Review the order of operations using either PEMDAS or BEDMAS before using the presentation
- Use one question per day to help scholars stay fresh with algebraic knowledge
- Relies on prior knowledge of solving basic algebraic equations and order of operations
- Provides one question per page to help scholars with focus challenges
- Includes the correct answer on the slide following each question