This Sloppy Student II assessment also includes:
Doesn't trying two substitutions prove it is equal? Individuals analyze a given polynomial division problem to determine whether the answer is correct. Classmates continue to determine what values to use that show the answer and the division problem expressions evaluate equally.
- Have class members come up with a set of values that show the expressions are not equal
- The class should be comfortable dealing with rational expressions
- Assumes scholars understand what it means for two expressions to be equal
- Includes an answer key with the solutions
- Provides detailed information describing the situation of the formula