This Sketching Polynomial Functions instructional video also includes:
Provide a sketch of the suspect. Scholars see how to use the key aspects they know about polynomials to create a sketch of the graph. Learners factor to calculate the zeros by factoring, find the end behavior, and determine the multiplicity of the zeros. Multiple worksheets help them practice sketching the graphs.
- Conduct a quick review of factoring polynomials to find the zeros of the function
- Assumes the class knows how to find the end behavior of a polynomial function
- Lesson three in the five-part Unit 2 on polynomials
- Provides detailed answers within the keys
- Includes a structure to take notes during the video