This Skeletons Reveal Human and Chimpanzee Evolution interactive also includes:
Ardipithecus ramidus shares features with both humans and chimpanzees. Learn about where Ardi, humans, and chimps fit in the tree of life by comparing anatomical features including the foot, pelvis, and teeth. After exploring those features, individuals view lectures about this fascinating skeleton and discover the conclusions of scientists.
- Learn more about the recent research on Ardi
- Map the locations of where scientists found each human ancestor
- Relies on prior knowledge of evolution, human ancestry, and skeletons
- Provides a worksheet to help scaffold the interactive
- Great for either traditional instruction or a flipped classroom