This Sine Solution assessment also includes:
How many times can eager mathematicians catch the waves? Pupils find the solutions of three different trigonometric equations. They then determine the effect of the slope of a line that intersects a trigonometric function and the number of solutions.
- Extend the problem to cosine
- Individuals should be aware of trigonometric functions
- Class members need access to a graphing utility
- Provides an answer key for easy grading
- Denotes the level of mathematical actions involved